Pages

Bead Board Wall

I've been super busy the past couple of weeks working on my front room-soon-to-be-office redo. I've got all the bead board up! After some trial and error with bead board wallpaper I decided that I hated it and went with the real thing instead. The wallpaper was really easy to apply and I would totally recommend it, IF you have flat walls. My walls are textured and it drove me crazy that I could see the texture under the paper. Another plus for the wallpaper version is cost. At $15 dollars a roll it would of only been about $50.  The panels are 4' X 8' and $20 each. My wall is 24' long and I went 5' high. So... if you do the math... yeah, it's a bit more pricey.
But, I LOVE it! 
I still have some painting and touch up work but here's what I got so far:

Next comes the fun part, accessorizing!