Pages

finding peace

I am a Mormon. My faith is who I am. I could not imagine going through this life without the knowledge I have of what comes after this earthly experience. 
Over the past few years I've have lost love ones and watched as others have also. Peace comes only through the love of my Savior.

In the LDS world when tragedy hits we take food. Somehow the giving of a casserole helps us show love when there are no words. This is a problem for me. I don't cook! But over the years I've come to understand that we have all been given different gifts or talents. Some cook, I craft. These pictures are just a couple of my attempts in offering my love during such hard times.

A granddaughter for her grandma.

A father for his daughter.
A mother for her daughter.
 

A family for their daughter/sister.

A daughter for her parents.
 

A sister for a sister.