Pages

Merry Christmas... kinda

So I just gotta say it... I'm having a hard time getting into the Christmas mood this year. 
I know, sad.

The tree is up, the lights are on but the lack of ornaments on the tree is a bit obvious. Things are a little different around our house this year. Our baby girl has moved away and has her very own tree. The hubby and son are busy with work & college. With everyone constantly going 20 different directions it just hasn't happened. Now that Christmas is 10 days away I'm thinking, do I really want to put it all up just to turn around and take it down again?? 

I'm not a total Grinch. I've decorated my holiday bench, does that count??
 My cute girl did set up my very favorite decoration of all, my nativity. And, isn't that what the season is all about anyway?