Pages

Good Women- May Craft Night

I have been blessed to have many Good Women in my life. I have 2 moms, 2 sisters, 1 fabulous daughter and tons of girlfriends who give me love and support. 

I include my craft ladies in this. It's been 3 years since I started hosting Craft Night. I wanted to do something this month to let you gals know how much I appreciate all of you. So, to say thank you I wanted to make you a little something. 
front
Join me for Craft Night on May 3rd at 6:30. We (you) will be creating your own beaded necklace and I will be suppling you with one of these Good Women soldered charms I've made. I have a ton of beads to choose from so each necklace will be your own original creation. 

Each necklace is $10 and the charm is my gift to you!
Please RSVP as soon as possible so I can get to soldering!

 back
front
back