Pages

CANCELLED: Washer Necklace Craft

Ladies, so sorry but I'm going to have to cancel this month! Some other things have come up and I need to rearrange my schedule. If you are still interested in making a necklace I can put a kit together for you to do at home for $5. All you'll need to finish it will be some modge podge.
We'll get together again soon, promise!

June 22nd at 6:30

These necklaces were a big hit at girls camp so I thought, " If the little girls liked them so much then maybe the big girls will like them too!" 
Each necklace will be $7 so do as many as you'd like! I'll supply lots of different colors of ribbon and paper. The combinations are endless! 
Please let me know if you'll make it as soon as possible. (I missed you all in May and am excited to get together again!)